Soul Quotes : Mother Teresa


Words cant describe what I feel for such a legend. Mother Teresa, has profundly impacted us in some way. Her kindness, her selfless ways of wanting to see the world be a better place to live in will always make me think of her as my hero.





I remember my college days I was actively involved in charity organization for challenged children and it gave me immense pleasure to help them. The best feeling was spending that one year with the children and then getting gift from them when we were coming to the end of the support. 

It remains one of the best memories for my life. Give sometime out for good cause, trust me you feel much better about yourself and your doing something for your society.         











Popular posts from this blog

Biodata Lengkap Dan Foto Terbaru Coboy Junior

Biografi Cristiano Ronaldo

Keeley Hazell