Fashion Mantra: My little Fashion Diary


You know there are so many fashion blogs out there nowadays but I absolutely LOVEEEE Bloglovin. It has made my life easy to explore Lifestyle and fashion blogs on my ipad- two of my big passions. I've learnt a lot about the variation of styles from people. Generally, we look to magazines for Street fashion, Runway or editorials to give us a taste of fashion, but I feel blogs are so personalized I've come to love blogging! Today I am featuring one of those amazing blog called 'My Little Fashion Diary'. 



Emilie Higle is the editor of 'My Little Fashion Diary' and I came across her blog when I was new to blogging. She's one of the popular fashion bloggers with over 1300 followers on bloglovin (wow!) She's been featured in some of the top fashion magazines in the world like Elle, Grazia, Vogue, Marie Claire, Stockholm Street Fashion site, Glamour magazine and so many more. Her personal style really appeals to me for a few reasons. She mixes her casual look with some glitter or with styles not everyone can carry off. That really makes her special.. :) have a look at some of my fav looks of hers.




Emilie has been wonderful to share her Fashion Facts with me. Here it goes :)

F.E) Firstly, Fashionista Era is delighted to feature your great blog! What inspired you to start your blog and tell us about your work?
Emily : I was trying to find inspiration on the web, was reading a few fashion blogs and thought that I should do one too ;) 



F.E) Make one wish come true :
Emily:  I've always dreamed of attending the Chanel fashion show and that dream came true this year during Paris Fashion Week in October.

F.E) One fashion accessory that you cant do without: Emily : My Chanel bag.

F.E) Fashion means : 
Emily : Fun.



F.E) If you could give one piece of style advice, what would it be?
Emily: Don't take yourself too seriously because fashion is about experiencing things and having fun. 

F.E) Who is your fashion icon?
Emily: I like Emmanuelle Alt, the Olsen twins, Olivia Palermo, Miroslava Duma...



F.E) Finally, who/what is your greatest source of inspiration?
Emily: I find most of my inspiration through my travels:)

Fashionista Era is very happy to feature you, Emilie! If you would like to visit Emilie's blog do visit here
                                         
                                                                   

Popular posts from this blog

Biodata Lengkap Dan Foto Terbaru Coboy Junior

Biografi Cristiano Ronaldo

Keeley Hazell